среда, 20 мая 2015 г.

The 12 best Tai Chi books

The 12 best Tai Chi books

As I just started reading English books on Tai Chi Chuan (I am from Germany), I wanted to find out what are the best Tai Chi books. So I made my own wishlist of best Tai Chi books based on several recommendations I found all over the internet:


The best Tai Chi books




So if you plan to get more into Tai Chi Chuan, why don’t you choose one of these books and start reading?


If you want to buy any of those great books about Tai Chi, click on the titles above or the links below:



And of course I will keep you updated on the books I read. Some of them have already arrived. I am looking really forward to dive into them!


Qialance: the best Tai Chi books
Qialance_best Tai Chi books

So I think within the next couple of years you will find MANY book reviews here at Qialance! And maybe you are also interested in the best Qi Gong books!


Happy Qi!


Angelika


P.S.: I would like to add that I wrote my first book about Tai Chi! It is The Taijiquan & Qi Gong Dictionary! I think it is great for any beginners and will help you to get an idea of many words and concepts that are covered in the other books. And I am proud to say that it has 5-stars ratings on Amazon!


The Taijiquan & Qi Gong Dictionary

Original article and pictures take qialance.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий